- Tap into your body’s wisdom and eat intuitively instead of constantly wrestling with “what do I eat?”
- Have more energy all day, every day.
- Lose weight for the last time.
- Feel confident about how you look and feel, and know that you are making the right food choices to keep looking and feeling great.
- Eliminate the excuse of “cooking takes too much time” by learning to make easy, delicious and healthy meals.
- Pantry organization
- Meal planning
- Two monthly 60 minute sessions with your personal health and wellness coach/educator (on phone or in person)
- Email support between sessions
- Discounted rate to monthly special events, i.e. cooking classes, group sessions/workshops and add-ons
- Meadow Hill Wellness53 Old Solomons Island Road, Suite C
Annapolis, MD 21401
*New Acupuncture Appointments*
In order to provide the best possible care, we ask that you please call the office to schedule your first appointment. Thank you!
TestimonialsSome of you may have heard me say from time to time that Sara saved my life. I struggled with a number of health related issues for a while. She diagnosed my gluten intolerance and helped me adjust my diet, which made a huge difference in my energy level and... Read more »I always feel better when I leave Meadow Hill than when I arrive, and it all has to do with the staff and the quality care I receive. I have suffered from migraines for nearly 20 years and almost no medications have helped. I went to Meadow Hill as a... Read more »I have been going to Meadow Hill for years. I work out a lot and referee football. Meadow Hill is key to my recovery week in and week out. I have referred several friends and family members who all love them. Recovery! was last modified: November 29th, 2013... Read more »I want to thank Sara and all her staff for always making me and my daughter feel welcome at Meadow Hills. But most of all, thank you Sarah for the relief of my migraines that I suffered about 6 years ago. I have only had two migraines since then as... Read more »I have been coming to Meadow Hill Wellness for 6 months and know that it has been one of the most important things that supports the capacity for my body healing. I have a connective tissue disorder and acupuncture with Sara and massage therapy with Cat have been phenomenally beneficial... Read more »“Meadow Hill Wellness, with the emphasis on ‘wellness’ has highly skilled and professional practitioners who can help resolve and relieve physical as well as emotional issues. I came to Meadow Hill about 8 months ago after meeting Sara Poldmae at the West Street Art Fair. I have been suffering from... Read more »“I have had the pleasure of knowing Sara Poldmae and her wonderful staff since January 2007. When I first started treatment with Sara, she provided acupuncture and Chinese herbs for adrenal fatigue and related issues. I also received acupuncture for self-diagnosed tennis elbow and after just a few treatments, the pain lessened. While... Read more »“Hi, my name is Sandy Smith. I was introduced to Sara Poldmae and acupuncture in September of 2006, and I have been so excited about taking care of my health since my first appointment! I have been treated for numerous things: acid reflux, fibroids, colds, menopause. Each time I have... Read more »“I first came to this office in the beginning of 2008. I had sinus issues since 2002–allergies, a deviated septum, and was unable to breathe through my nose. Before coming to this office, I had tried surgery, a neti pot and sinus/allergy pills, but nothing worked. After the first treatment... Read more »“Health and wellness have always been a way of life for me, and I believe it does start in the home and with family. That is why when my husband and I decided to start our own family, and discovered we would have to make a decision as to how... Read more »
Join Our Mailing ListFor Email Marketing you can trust
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Spring
- Ways for a Healthy Brain
- Spring Acupuncture Tips to Keep You Healthy, Happy and Flexible